Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. They comprise the terms on which the purchaser (“you”) is permitted to purchase items from Rikki Hunt Associates (“us”, also referred to as “we” and “our”) on this website.
If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this Website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms:
- The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed by PayPal, and you have been sent confirmation. Please note: as soon as we confirm your order, it will enter our electronic system and we will be unable to prevent it being dispatched to you.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on electronic goods (eBook’s) unless the supplied file is faulty. Where purchases are made for non-digital products for personal use only, (not for re-sale), the items may be returned (at the purchaser’s risk) and are refundable, within 7 days from the purchase date.
- eBook’s are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of an
appropriate software necessary for viewing the e-book.
- Any purchase of an e-book file entitles the purchaser to ONE copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your e-book files. This is considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
- In purchasing a product from this website you agree that all information and specifications relating to that product are approximate, and not definitive.
- We may make any changes in the specification of our products to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or recommended European Union requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- The premises for delivery will be the address supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of e-books, this shall be the email address supplied by the purchaser through PayPal.
- In the case of e-books, permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of an e-book to installed readers or applications registered in the purchasers name, for use by the purchaser at any time, provided that:
- 1. the e-book is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line
- 2. the e-book is for personal use only;
- 3. the e-book is not copied, printed or modified in any way;
- 4. you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the e-book. This permission is effective until terminated.
- Rikki Hunt Associates is certain that all e-book files supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser’s e-reader/computer. However, all e-book files are purchased at the purchaser’s risk.
- Rikki Hunt Associates cannot be held responsible for the loss of e-book files or any of our products, after their initial receipt. e-book files are subsequently stored at the purchaser’s risk, accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by Rikki Hunt Associates unless such loss or damage is on the part of Rikki Hunt Associates.
- If we provide you with information about the use for which our products are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that they will be safe, then you must use our products according to our guidelines.
- Rikki Hunt Associates states that upon purchasing a ‘pre-order’, payment will be deducted instantly from the purchaser’s account. The product will then be dispatched on or after the publication date. e-books cannot be pre-ordered due to their nature.
Rikki Hunt Associates is not responsible for any third party information on their site or within their albums. Links to websites are given with a view to being helpful. Rikki Hunt Associates cannot be held responsible for the content on any third party websites.
SME & Executive Mentoring
Our Coaching & Mentoring is completely tailor made to suit your circumstances and pulls on our vast experience in both corporate leadership and company ownership. We will help you achieve Stressless-Growth.Read more
Sales Team Coaching
Working with Paul our award winning Sales & Marketing Coach of the Year and experiencing his unique I.O.U.A.S.A.P and “Stressless Sales” techniques your sales team will feel more empowered than everRead more
Our Consultant Christine Pratt created the National Bullying Helpline and has recently signed TV celebrity Chelsee Healey to the cause. Her track record of reconciling differences has saved tens of thousands of pounds.Read more
The Health of your Senior executives is paramount to your success. our wellbeing Expert can make sure your team perform at the their best by helping to keep them healthy.Read more